Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Algebra Sites

As a result of the user survey that was posted recently, I added 12 pages of interactive algebra activities. The survey revealed that many middle and high school students use Gamequarium in a variety of ways. Numerous requests have come my way for resources to meet the learning needs of these more advanced students.

The Algebra topics covered include:

ALGEBRA TILES
INTEGERS
VARIABLES
EQUATIONS
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
PATTERNS
EXPONENTS
INEQUALITIES
GRAPHING TOOLS
MIXED PRACTICE
PROBLEM SOLVING
SLOPE

I will continue to expand the algebra pages and add additional topic for middle and high school students as my time permits. If you are aware of any wonderful interactive resources, please send them my way.

:-Diana

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?